Air-drying watercolor liquid, especially for marbled nail art, designed both for manicures and pedicures. Can be used with any other nail accessories: glitter, transfer foil, gems, rhinestones, painting gel etc.
- apply a white base coat and cure in the lamp
- apply a layer of Gelix Velvet Top top coat and cure in the lamp. Degrease.
- apply stains of Aquarelle ink liquid on the surface of the nail
- soak the no. 5 or no. 7 Aquarelle brush in alcohol
- with the alcohol-soaked brush dissolve the color stains, creating the preferred nail design
- after the Aquarelle color air-dried, apply a layer of top coat on the surface of the nail and cap the free edge as well
Use the thick Aquarelle brush, to make sure it can absorb the sufficient amount of alcohol for creating the nail design.
The Aquarelle brush is designed ONLY for the Aquarelle colors and CANNOT be used/combined with gel.