Trendy Nail Design Sticker/Slider.
Create your nail story with us!
- Prepare the nail for applying the sticker. Degrease the surface of the nail and apply a white gel or gel polish. Cure in UV/LED lamp.
- Apply a transparent sticky base coat, cure in the lamp for 30 seconds – 1 minute (UV) or 10 seconds (LED).
- Cut out the desired slider (model).
- Moisten a pad with hot water and keep the slider on it for 10-15 seconds.
- Unstick (peel off) the image.
- Apply on the nail, and be careful to leave a 1-1.5 mm distance from the cuticle area.
- Smooth slider on from the center to the edges, when applying it over a nail. This will get rid of any air bubbles trapped under the sticker that may cause slight bubbling in the top coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Trim the edges of sticker (once applied over a nail) to make sure it fits perfectly and follows your nail shape (free edge) or nail bed.
- File the free edge of the nail.
- Apply a layer of base coat. Cure in the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply a layer of top coat, seal the free edge. Cure in the UV/LED lamp.